View Single Post
Old 03-19-2016, 08:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kay.zee View Post
better than my shitty cheap nothing that I own because I'm a delusional fanboy of talkin pointless shyt. Kay.zee is # 1 in the mental midget department by the way. You know why? RETARDATION/ REDUNDANT VALUE. Something the UNKNOWN_370Z doesn't really know about....

I'm going to enjoy seeing myself in the mirror as I hang myself, while waiting for a new Z. Probably why I signed back on here just to see my stupid fanboy reactions when unknown let's me know how I'm failing over and over.
Fixed

First off you lower life form. I don't care for infiniti. And I'm not too impressed with most Nissan vehicles. But they don't send me going on any rants either.

Lexus is #1 in sales because most people don't care about the driving experience.... I do!!!

I just stated that The GT-R is dated and looks relatively boring as it stands right now.

So it just proves you TALK FANOIK GHEY SHYT!

If I was buying luxury? I'd buy, Benz, Audi, Cadillac.. no Lexus and DEFINITELY not infiniti you lackey degenerate.

Lastly, there will be a Z... Because Nissan has 2 platforms to work with and 3 engines. The Z has sold 60,000 Z's and are close to their 75,000 unit life cycle for Z sales.

But of course you being the sexless, pill popping mental midget troll you are. You're too incoherent or unknowledgeable to even realize what's going on in the automotive world. If the z isn't produced I will either be in a Chevy Corvette GS, OR a Camaro ZL1. A pre-owned AMG GT-S or a pre-owned jaguar F-type. See I have choices, while you're driving your moms 80's fox body mustang,wishing it was a v8 current gen.

See it doesn't matter how delusional you think I am... you're a waste of flesh. And EVERYBODY HERE thinks you're the most insignificant insufficient waste of low sperm count that ever existed. You logged on here because you're tired of performing oral SEX on your father and other members of your family while making GRATUITOUS use of a butt plug.

But I digress.

Do I love the 370z? Yes! Just like love several cars from separate car brands.

Do I love the Nissan lineup. At best those cars are average. The sucky Nissan cars would've been the versa, Sentra and Rogue... all the ones they allowed you to test drive...I can find many other better vehicles. The rest are good, not bad, not Great.

P.S FANOIK! You never leased a Z

If you're not banned... I'm dissinyour azz. Sorry. It's deserved. I ain't the one homay... bang.u dead!

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 03-24-2016 at 02:01 PM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote