View Single Post
Old 03-13-2016, 05:57 PM   #6360 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

so ive been seeing a pattern in my upset stomach the last couple of months and i came to the sad realization dat it's my diet pepsi with the new sweetener being the culprit.

aspartame was the reason why i liked the taste of diet pepsi over all soft drinks out there.. i dont know the exact date my local super market started selling the new sweetener (sucralose) version, but since last year ive noticed my icy diet pepsi on the rocks did not taste the same. and when i consume larger amounts, i noticed i get upset stomach.

ive been doing a test study on myself the last 2 months, and i found that when i consume more than 2 cans a day, i start developing EW explosions... sugar based soft drinks are no problem.

so today, after 8yrs of consuming the beverage as my favorite drink in very large volumes , i told my wife not to buy any more diet pepsi. it is on the do-not consume list along with alcohol, hagdaz, and m&m peanuts.