View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 07:50 AM   #46 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blobbish View Post
So I have some basic info as the car is still being tuned.

Looks positive that ecutek will and is using g the temp gauge from the plenum to advance timings.

As for Temps, I have only a little info. Ambient temp at the moment is around 10°C and the charge temp after the cooler is seeing 50°C under load during tuning. I also have a gauge in the reservoir which seemed to stay around ambient during the tune (testament to how little heat it must remove). SC belt is slipping a little but hopefully end if play tomorrow I'll have some more info.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I never thought of doing that. Good idea to see how your heat soak it taking hold. It should rise when the hood is down. Crazy that it isn't getting warm after that air is going past it. That little manifold cooler just cant pull out the heat.