Thread: 7 at owners
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 06:09 PM   #35 (permalink)
JWillis72
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z yellow 7AT
JWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malm View Post
Uprev has a map for the 7at.. When I got tuned , the tuner said the file was called "torque conversion"..

What it did do is cut the lag from using paddles/shifter when in manual. There is literally no lag between shifting gears (where as stock tune there is a little bit).

This makes for a bumpier ride if shifting conservatively at low rpms.. but holy @#$@# if you shift at 5-7k rpm.. the car just jumps forward.

I recommend it to anyone with a 7at to have that done when getting tuned. My friend has a 7at without that shift lag modification..and there is a HUGE difference.

This helps a lot but if anyone does it only adjust the positive number. Don't touch the negatives, they only control drivability while coasting or calm driving. Level 10 has you set all the positive numbers to 75 for their bulletproof trans but that may be to much for a stock one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JWillis72 is offline   Reply With Quote