Thread: 7 at owners
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 01:13 PM   #23 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroZ34 View Post
Partially this ^ (bold)

any more ddetails to the bold italics tho? 4500 is cheap af. I'm assuming it's an aftermarket tranny?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
I disagree with 2->1 statement.

And Level 10 makes a transmission that will hold the power. They don't offer a flex plate though.

And the more research I do, they scare me... A LOT of horror stories.
yea i forgot to add in that along with the tranny cost you'll need to pick up a flex plate. i believe fast intentions is $850+shipping.

level10 has 2 options.

700hp - $4600
1000hp - $5600

thats without a core charge i believe so you get a whole brand new fully built tranny. i think you get like $1k off the price if you send yours in.

also every tech and person i've talked to said downshifting from 2nd to 1st isnt ideal for the AT. play all you want just let the ECU do the 2-1 drop when coming to a stop.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote