View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 10:21 AM   #14 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA370z View Post
When I first bought my Z last year I already thought that the car was amazing. Then I stumbled upon this site.

I have view almost every single photo album that you guys have posted since joining this site. I can see the pride that you guys take in your cars and I have to say they are all amazing and all the money, time and effort that went into your hard work truly shows. What is already a fun car to drive you guys have maximized that experience both in performance along with the exterior and taken it to a whole different level.

Although I do not have the drive to do what most of you have and are doing with these cars now (I’m old now) it sure is fun seeing all the pictures that are posted and being able to watch all of these cars being transformed into something better and greater than before both in performance and looks.

I tip my hat to each and every one of you guys as you all have done amazing jobs with what was already an amazing car to begin with. Keep posting those pictures so I can continue to relive my youth threw them.

Well done!
but my picts are all photoshopped?

i do have to note dat ive seen some pretty nasty Z's on this site.. especially recently.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote