View Single Post
Old 03-09-2016, 07:27 PM   #6611 (permalink)
cigarclifford
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 Corvette Z06
cigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Ran out of fuckin gas today. I haven't done that since I was 16

The worst was I passed a gas station because my buddy was running late to another project, and I thought my gas situation was good enough to get him back to his truck which was right next to a gas station where I could subsequently fill up. But I guess I was a little heavy on the throttle over the past few miles because I ran out on the frontage road after exiting the highway about 0.5 miles away from his truck. I would not be surprised if it was an instance of fuel starve on the exit that killed it, but that is still no excuse
My goodness Mr James

You sure are very honest and sincere about your situation

I commend you today for telling the truth

-Clifford