View Single Post
Old 03-08-2016, 08:37 PM   #17 (permalink)
vrizzo53
Base Member

Drives: 2013 370z Touring
vrizzo53 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
My z is covered 310 for the whole faking yr.
Sorry for the late reply. I appreciate the advice from everyone. I did not like the idea at first, I did call geico motorcycle insurance and spoke to am agent to square things off. He will now sign for his own insurance without me having to do anything with this insurance, if I were to be primary for the insurance the agent said the risk I am at is that I can get sued as the primary if something God forbid happened. I am going to sign for the bike on the finance part of it (6g) and he will be allowed to ride since it's a registered bike and he can get his own insurance on my bike since he will be the only one riding it. Only downside is if he stops making payments, I will have to take over the loan. (100$ a month I believe) and I know for a fact he will not have that problem. But life is funny sometimes so I still needed a plan if he couldn't make the payments... yeah... I'm 22... I had a pretty crapy driving record from 4 years ago... no dui I had an accident (13k in dmg)...careless driving...speeding 20mph..then petty stuff... so with all that and my Z forget about it. It's going to be lowering soon so I'm happy about it.. I'm sorry it's 2600 I had a typo on my phone
vrizzo53 is offline   Reply With Quote