View Single Post
Old 03-06-2016, 07:26 PM   #28 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
That is why it's worth to have the synchro rev. Does your Z equipped with one?
what does SRM have to do with this? it's still gonna rev match to the RPM when going into 2nd vs 4th. if anything, in this particular situation, it'd be best to have SRM off b/c at least it gives the driver a chance to realize it's in the wrong gear without the computer revving for the driver (this is assuming that the driver knows about the wrong gear and still has the clutch pushed in).

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB370Z View Post
You probably blew the welds on the intake. Now me and the mad scientist got to rip apart the block and replace the pistons rings you fried.
that is why it's worth it to granny shift and not double clutch.