View Single Post
Old 03-06-2016, 07:17 PM   #27 (permalink)
95TTurboZX
Base Member

Drives: 2015 NISMO Tech BS
95TTurboZX is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woket View Post
It was very short timed, a few seconds at that, it just scared me. I just got the car a month ago. The oil pressure sign did come on, but when I went and got gas and turned the car back on, it went off. I'm hoping I didn't damage anything, but it seemed to be driving fine and I didn't notice any weird noises at all, and it shifted fine and accelerated fine. I'm almost certain the burnt clutch smell was from the Dodge Challenger I was racing. <_< I really noticed it when he got the jump on me on the next street over. Anyways I'm probably being paranoid I know people abuse these cars but I don't want to damage it, and take away life because I messed up a shift on accident. It does have Snych rev, as well. As soon as it went into gear and it chirped my tires, I pressed the clutch in immediately, and put it into the correct gear.

Also, before that happened the Challenger couldn't catch me, but then I ****** up and really slowed down, but he got out on me on the second street and I was super worried I damaged something so I just backed off. XD Thanks for all of the advice guys. I really appreciate it.
Isn't street racing illegal?