Thread: Is this normal?
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2016, 09:11 AM   #33 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow85 View Post
What are you serious?

7sp auto has it

Anyways, this lag delay and loss of power in D kind of sux. Today there was an R33 Skyline that crept up behind me and then flaw'd it infront of me, and I thought I will kill him until I dropped it on this D gear and my revs just flew. I was like damn, I am suppose to be in manual mode

Now that driver of that R33 thinks he killed me ;(

Kind of off topic, but do you guys rekon I should paint the stock Ray's Engineering rims black on my 15' Z or keep them with original shadow chrome? I seem to be witnessing a lot of Z owners here in Aus colour their stock Z rims black, it does seem to bring out a more mean appeal.

When I ask my friends here, they say nahh don't do that keep them original.

What do you guys think?

Not to interrupt the hilarity that is sure to continue in this thread, but a gentle reminder to the OP that discussion of street racing 'kills' is prohibited on this forum.

Now back to our regularly scheduled trolling of the OP...