View Single Post
Old 03-03-2016, 07:04 AM   #5228 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
garage? car hobby starts with a garage leon.
Yes, it has a garage haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
suction cup in 0F is not very ideal... i need something dat works all yr round.
This is a big suction cup that is also sticky. I never had an issue with it. Even at below freezing temps. I had mine suction cupped to the top of my dash though and not glass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterbeatty View Post
Check how long the his has been established and if it's a newer place see if the builders have turned over the association. Sometimes the his cost increases after they turn it over and you be like

That happened to a condo my wife and I almost bought.
I'll have to look into it. The history is good and they hold value. I figured it would be a good little starter place that I can either eventually sell or rent out.