View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 08:00 PM   #5205 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
leon dat magnet holder thing (not the one u recommend but a similar one) was a pos. i couldnt believe how shitty the quality was vs the pictures at amazon. im going to return it.

im keeping the iottie silver plates for now though. im going to try looking for another magnet mount. might end up getting the proclip base as the STI's vent is not very vertical so the mounts dont fit very well on the vent.
Just get that iottie mount that had the suction cup. It's a little bulky, but it works without any hassle and is reusable.

Leon: how do I fill my tires?
Kern: how do I mount magnet?