View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 01:59 PM   #5131 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
nice.. i noticed u hadn't asked about 15:30 so i was getting kinda jelly..

the actual jack point on the side is the hump behind the pinch rail. i place a piece of wood on my hydraulic jack platform and place the weight just behind the two cutouts.

if you want to use those for jack stands u need to lift the car from the front under the engine area where u see the cross brace jack point.
I looked at an old photo of mine. I used a jack on the pinch rail and literally right beside the jack, i placed my jackstand. Both probably on the pinch rail knowing my dumbness. My current jack doesn't fit under the front of the car. Was looking into getting a low profile jack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
but i recommend u get some ramps and use dat instead. goes much faster..
Do you have a link of the appropriate length i'd need sicne I read a lot of people hit the front chin on them.