View Single Post
Old 02-25-2016, 12:53 PM   #4257 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
It has the same rubber grips on the back, so it would be solid on not wobbly on the vents. That's pricey though. And remember with the phone being on the vents that any high heat can really mess with the internals. Especially if it's already running intensive programs like google maps. An aluminium body will absorb the heat and not dispense it as well.
yah, i know wat u mean. in the heater mode the car vents hot air from the floor and the side vents leaving the center vents pretty much idle.. so im guessing dat its okay..?

i think ill give the kenu a try. i can use it for access port down the road too if i ever decide to mod the STI..