View Single Post
Old 02-24-2016, 07:15 PM   #65 (permalink)
Bshields22
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 Black 370Z-R
Bshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
if its going to be your only car, i recommend u get the 328i... have u checked out the audi S3? i like those better than the 3-series if going euro.
Agreed. Z's are very hard DD's. My close friend has a 328i so I am very familiar with them. I have also been in a base 328i which is CRAP! So i guess it depends how loaded you want your 328i.

Base Z vs 328i (loaded and used i assume based on the vast price differences new) I would go with the 328i as long as it is loaded due to the versatility and better day to day function.

...its just... the Z is SOOOOOO FUUUUUUN to drive..... plus...the day will come when you're in your in your 328i...and a 335i or worse, an M3 pulls up next you you. You don't get that inferior feeling in the Z since its in a class of its own.

Food for thought!
308 rwhp | 252 rwtq | Fast Intentions CBE 18" Res | Stillen Gen 3 CAI | EcuTek Tune | Stoptech Slotted Rotors and Sport Pads | KW V3 Coilovers | SPL Upper Control Arms & Lower Rear Arms | Seibon CF TS Hood | Vossen CVT | SPC Toe bolts