View Single Post
Old 02-24-2016, 10:16 AM   #149 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbon_z View Post
After a few long months of R&D and flow simulations, the long awaited GT-R conversion Billet Lower Manifold is another step closer to completion. RJM did their homework and didn't want to prematurely release a product without proven gains. Stay tuned for more details. The final part to CarbonZ build is almost here and I couldn't be more excited.
( Click to show/hide )

do you plan on going with an aftermarket GT-R intake manifold?

feel like thats the best benefit of using a conversion lower is to go with the upgraded manifolds over a stock unit. i mean if you're going all out might as well go all the way.

AMS carbon fiber intake mani is sexy and as your name state (and whole car body) then CF is up your alley lol also gives you the option for a third fuel rail to help hit that 1000whp goal more easily. Forged sells them maybe they got one in stock they can sell you on lol

324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote