View Single Post
Old 02-23-2016, 01:49 PM   #36 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute

Both of these are tied IMO. I think they both are stellar! They both put crazy power for a darn good price. I don't have anything bad to say. I would not hesitate to buy either kits personally. I just wanted to DIY thing so I went BP. Now that I have gone BP, I have learn a lot! If I had to do it again, I would buy the one that your local installer is more familiar with. I would still DIY it in my garage but knowing and having someone that if familiar with the kit can make you or break you. Both have great CS, but if you don't know what is what, how do you get it fixed when you can't tell them the problem? This is where a good shop comes in. They can look at it and Bam, "ohh it's this or that."

YzGyz
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote