View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 09:48 PM   #16 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jourelemode View Post
I dont mind being doomed haha, if its destiny, so shall it be. what do you guys think about putting a borla exhaust on the Z instead of the typical brands?
Well, Borla in reality IS a "typical" brand. Lots of people who have no idea what to buy for the 370 would, by default think the names "Borla", "Flowmaster" and "Magnaflow". And if I remember right, it sounded like a bag of smashed arseholes.

Careful when dabbling in the overwhelming urge to be "original" - some people try so hard they get stuff that is ugly/sounds horrible or whatever other reason just BECAUSE its original rather than common sense. I'd rather have an exhaust that most people have that sounds good, rather than an exhaust that nobody has that sounds like poop in my ear canal.

Here's the latest Borla clip btw, its kinda old...but I think it sounds terrible.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUn7424iTj8

Last edited by MightyBobo; 12-25-2009 at 09:50 PM.
MightyBobo is offline   Reply With Quote