View Single Post
Old 02-19-2016, 04:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
MAMotorsports
Track Member

Drives: 370Z
MAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond repute

We choose to sell the Fast Intentions kit here, they are selective on their dealer network so they do not have overlapping dealers in the same regions. This lets them have a central point of contact with a shop that they trust. This allows them to have full faith in every kit they sell and have installed to stand behind the product.

As for the kit itself, after installing a few of the FI kits I can 100% say this is one of the most well engineered aftermarket automotive kits we have ever had our hands on. You can tell by how each item is laid out, and designed that the utmost care went into every detail. The filter is not in the stock location, but it is very easily accessible.

But a huge reason I love this kit is the support, Kevin and Tony over at FI are some of the best in the business. No question is to small, and every phone call is taken with a great attitude. This to me is worth more than money will ever be in this industry, dealing with a manufacturer that not only cares about their product, but both the end user and installer as much as FI does is a rare find these days. I can not say enough good about those guys.

Take that however you please, but I will recommend FI to anyone that ever asks.

MA-Motorsports.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MA-Mo...C/125379858828
MAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote