View Single Post
Old 02-19-2016, 08:33 AM   #1534 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kay.zee View Post
The Altima used to be legit , but not even close to the same quality as the Honda Accord or even Mazda 6.
Ya great car for people with negative credit

There was a recent article saying companies like Nissan is contributing to selling and leasing new cars to people with horrible credit or no credit and it's causing a mass influx of people who can't pay their new car payments on time or at all.
i'm confused but how does this matter?

if someone can't pay for the car the car gets repo'd. someone else then buys the car most likely at a discount.

this has been happening since financing was ever made available.

it's completely irrrelevent to the agrument/conversation over what the next Z will have IF it's made.

man you are so far off track even ME of all people is saying get back on the rails.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote