View Single Post
Old 02-18-2016, 07:00 AM   #8 (permalink)
scope22
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: wife crazy
scope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp911 View Post
I have a 2012 370z and the car before that was a bmw 330xi. for the most part I like the z more. what I liked more on the bimmer was all wheel drive for the winter months which might not be important to you. and of course it's more practical. the bimmer was expensive to fix and that was why I sold it. fun-wise the z has it all over the bmw. what I do recommend is considering a sport instead of base z. I had the choice of either and spent a little more for sport, touring, nav and i'm very glad I did. it sounds small but having the touch screen nav instead of a vertical glove box was a great decision for me. good luck.
I couldn't agree more, i bought the car for rev matching cause its cool, but after a couple of years i think rev matching is the cause of throttle lag, i seem to enjoy driving more with sport mode off.