View Single Post
Old 02-17-2016, 07:21 PM   #2313 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Yup. i'm going the knockoff route on the spoiler. Or duckbill. The guy wanted $120 shipped. That crack scared me along with having to have it painted most likely. With the knockoff, if I don't like it. It can at least be returned.

Happier note, shwarma was good. GF got the Kaftka, but they accidentally gave her a gyro instead. Half way through, they bring the her the actual thing she ordered. She never even realized. Got 2 dinners for the price of one. Was really nice.

Unhappy note. Was a whiteout when we left. POS civic barely made it through an inch of fluffy snow. GF's note took it like a champ though.