View Single Post
Old 02-17-2016, 02:03 PM   #2244 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
Hence why I like the Weds haha.

Someone on here posted about the knockoffs found on ebay. They're $140 shipped and painted. Fit perfectly supposedly also. I'd prefer OEM, but I can justify spending $300+ for a stupid spoiler. I'm just cheap. Money isn't the issue haha. I'll see if he will do $100 shipped.
yah, but note that the weds, like some of the rays wheels, protrude their spoke arch beyond the lip of the wheel. i like that, but some folks dont.

yep, i think it was someone with the blue base who bought the 3rd part one, right? if they were happy with it give it a shot. much easier than trying to fix a broken wing and painting it, etc. i think..