View Single Post
Old 02-17-2016, 01:36 PM   #2229 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
I just want to lower a little. The Z looks cleanest with minimal wheel gap. An inch won't hurt to much. Hence the swift springs idea. When it comes time to buy new wheels though, expect a flurry of PM's since I suck with sizes, clean looks, and offsets.
from the suspension perspective, one inch is huge. i know ricors will say woah dat nothing, but in reality you're going to be going outside the suspension geometry that much sooner.

datz why u want to stiffen things up so dat u dont go past the design geometry.

back in the earlier days we'd super stiffen up our suspension not cause it was cool, cause we wanted to stay within the programmed toe and camber for best handling through the touge. but ud need really sticky tires for this, and lots of spare time to rest cause it was a FAKING stiff ride.. cant even talk with ur passenger cause u like being shaken up in a salt shaker.