View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 12:03 PM   #20 (permalink)
motoextreme
Track Member

Drives: Nismo NO MODS!
motoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond repute

I'm 38 so it was before that for me but as CRAP as Acting is, I love the concept. Bunch of people hanging out fixing up their cars. The scene from Tokyo drift where their all hanging in the parking structure as staged and BS as it seemed, still looked like a blast.

It was a lot like that for me a while back. Taking our crotch rockets to Ontario or meeting on beach Blvd and going out street racing. Running from helicopters with my wife on the back. Dumping $6K from a new Credit Card that I didnt have into motor mods on my bike only to have some guy smoke me in a Turbo'd out sleeper bug (yes, it happened, damn car was a 9 second car on a slow day)

We had a group of about 30-40 of us that met 4-5 times a week in Huntington on our bikes. Myself and a guy named Bryce pretty much led the pack and one day I met my wife down there on my 1990 GSXR750 because Muzzy was building my 1994 bright green ZX7 at the time. What a great time that was..other then the cops of course

Sorry, boring story but I'm doing it again with my Z and having a blast!

Last edited by motoextreme; 12-25-2009 at 12:04 PM. Reason: error
motoextreme is offline   Reply With Quote