View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 11:21 AM   #15 (permalink)
motoextreme
Track Member

Drives: Nismo NO MODS!
motoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Mine was a 1970 Maverick with no paint and no motor. Stepdad said pick any car you want at the junkyard and this one didnt even have a motor! Had to build my first V8 at 15...sucked!!

Cool your parents are helping, plan on doing the same for my kids in a couple years. I'm thrilled I have the ability to do so.

Anyway, back to point...Lowered cars are a bit of a hassle I'll admit, but they sure LOOK GREAT! I hear that's the beauty of coilovers, you can take it down a little, try it out and take it down a little more rather then just commit to one height.

Take your time, save up and get some Coilovers eventually. Heck, I'd have to think the snow would be a concern since this is your daily driver

Good luck