Thread: Birdman's Build
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2016, 12:07 PM   #61 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ40th View Post
Gold on CF on blue? Idk man too many colors? Heh sample? I'm looking at that csc elim kit if it goes bad again I'ma do that for sures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Eventually my goal is to have a full RAW carbon fiber build. so it would be Carbon fiber with gold accented mesh.

The CSC Elim kit is a great investment for $100 more than an HDCSC. Make sure your clutch matches up with the types they have available, there is a bushing and seal that are specific for each brand of clutch. Otherwise your SOL and have to try and get another one form Z1 and wait for that to come.

you would need to take this to a shop though. Even the guys at my shop were telling me it was a bitch to do and one of the brackets needed to be modified to fit it correctly. I just got my car back late Monday night.

REVIEW ON NEW CLUTCH:
"HOLY HELLL!!!!! WHAT DID I DO TO MY CAR?!!?!"
That is what I said to the guys at my shop when I first pressed on the clutch after the install. Although even after just getting it back at like 8 oclock last night I've gotten pretty used to it and its started to break in as well.
This clutch is a very short and solid feel and has a great release. I would suggest getting something a bit lighter for a daily driver or if you drive hills as I am almost having to slam the clutch to shift with it brand new right now. My calf is also a rock after driving anywhere lol. I will be looking into a short shifter to make shifting easier with the shorter and solid performance clutch.

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan
birdman71 is offline   Reply With Quote