View Single Post
Old 02-16-2016, 06:59 AM   #1974 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
koni's make coilovers or something? i read dat the yellows are a tad shorter than the factory dampers but you should get better clearance running stock springs with yellows vs swifts with stock dampers.

regardless i dont think the Z needs any lowering as long as u get the right wheels and tires. but it can use some help in the front swaybar department.
Seifts drop a whole 1.25 in the front and 1 inch in the rear. That's about the max i'll go. Clearance is already an issue in central NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Looking for a good deal on Swifts? BNIB, just sitting here collecting dust.
I am thinking of selling them, not totally sure just yet.
Might have some Nismo sways FS too, Brand new also.
Just PM me some prices haha. i can pay via paypal and steam games . Do the Nismo sways add much to the handling? And do I need anything else for the swifts?