View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 07:41 PM   #939 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Balder AND greying really sucks lol. Now I just shave it all off so no one can tell either of those things are happening
well, im sure u look good dat way. me with bald hair would looke exactly like this => faking yellow and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
Kernchan, I drove the girlfriends Note. I freaking loved it. Was doing Scandinavian flicks on her street. It was quiet. Went wot in 5 inches of snow without any hesitation. Double din radio. Audio sucked. Seats were mediocre. Amazing viewing angles even compared to the civic. Gas pedal had plenty of foot coverage. Brakes were sharp and even a little touchy. The speedometer is a little tiny to read.
awesome! and thanks for the info on the doubledin. will definitely keep my pioneer and axxess in this case.

btw, i did check ur thread.. too strong for me bud. too strong!