View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 09:54 AM   #9935 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
sounds btw, did tacohell change the recipe for their mexican pizza? tasted like last time i had it... same with their taco salad.

:
They changed the "pizza sauce" a long time ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
so i was talking to my wife about the STI again.. cause i still want a manual if i can.

she advised me if i buy the STI with the bellz and picnic table, buy a cheap AT car at the same time for those days my left ankle painus.. otherwise save money and just get the IS.

..so i went to nissan to see how cheap i can get the versa note per leon's recommendation. with AT, the cheapest is like $16K.. da faq..
and im not going to buy used.. was hoping i could grab the last of the iQ.. but they discon long time ago..
That's about right for an A/T Note. Look at the Scion iA, Mazda 2, Mitsu Mirage, Chevy Spark, and Toyota Yaris.