View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 08:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
shihtake
Base Member

Drives: '12 370Z
shihtake is on a distinguished road
Cool Top Secret oil cap, emblems, stickers

These are some of the goodies I picked up on my Japan trip in early January (for proof, I got a few pics of my trip on Instagram @shihtake). I grabbed a few things that I liked from the Top Secret booth. Yes, I am aware of the prices and how you have a friend of a friend in Japan who can ship one back right away. Please feel free to flame me or shoot me offers via PM.

Shipping to continental US only. Payment via PayPal goods/services only. Prices include shipping, insurance, and PayPal. I am local to Houston and pretty active in the Z community, I would be more than happy to waive those fees for cash payment.

Top Secret Oil Cap: $220 SOLD
Sealed, unopened, certificate inside. Fits all Nissan engines, but buyer is responsible for checking compatibility. Open to offers, I am aware of the Japan Auction Parts and Bulletproof Automotive sales.

Top Secret Titanium Mug: $110 SOLD
Seal sticker has kinda worn off, unopened, still wrapped. Fits all hands, but buyer is responsible for checking compatibility. The gradient is new for 2016, purple to blue.

Small Top Secret Emblem: $20 SOLD
Sealed, unopened. Metal backing, encapsulated in hardened gel. Adhesive backing.

Large Top Secret Emblem: $30 SOLD
Sealed, unopened. Metal backing, encapsulated in hardened gel. Adhesive backing.

Top Secret Magnet: $30
Sealed, unopened. Flexible magnet.

Top Secret Sticker: $20
Sealed, unopened. Black printed on reflective gold.

Postcards, stickers: $10 each ($60 for all)
3 Top Secret postcards with GT-R. 2 identical Top Secret round stickers with GT-R. I got the Nissan postcards at the Nissan heritage museum: 1 of a VR38DETT, 1 of a VQ37VHR (Infiniti)

Last edited by shihtake; 02-14-2016 at 06:26 PM.
shihtake is offline   Reply With Quote