View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 08:29 AM   #30 (permalink)
AngelSoulll
Base Member

Drives: 2012 G37S 6MT
AngelSoulll is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo! View Post
Looking over the log...

So, hottest intake temp was under 90* F? You definitely shouldn't be knocking. There's a little difference between bank 1 and 2 on various things, but that's normal. Nothing looks immediately out of line -- although I am not sure what VVEL values are desirable vs. load...

Where did you hear knock? I see time but not RPM...

Wait -- I see where it's pulling timing I think.

EDIT:
Hmm. I think wherever its pulling timing, have it re-tuned so it doesn't need to. Nothing is leaping out at me as looking amiss. You might just be running too much timing at certain places. I'm still not ruling out that you aren't actually knocking tho...

It will be easier for me to try and pinpoint what might be the problem if I know whereabouts in the log to focus.
Hey,

It's been some time since my last show up. Been busy on a lot with vacation and so.

Thank you to take some of your time to dig into the logs.

I'm sold in the water meth and I'll be getting the AEM kit soon and set everything up. Will also let Sebastian re-tune the car with the addition of the water meth and also some other mods that I'll get into later on once everything is installed and set up.

I've already drilled the Z1 intake pipes for the injection nozzles to be installed for the water meth installation process.

Stay tuned.
AngelSoulll is offline   Reply With Quote