View Single Post
Old 01-20-2016, 01:09 PM   #37 (permalink)
JD370Z13
Base Member

Drives: 2013 370z M6
JD370Z13 is on a distinguished road

I purchased the z1 arms as well. Please keep us posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleFish View Post
I contacted Z1 about this. Here's their reply,

I understand your concern. If you have Z1 arms or any other arms on the market and the average shop is doing an alignment, they may take more time or have to repeat some steps. A performance alignment shop should not have this issue, however, caster adjustment is not often on the control arms as it is a benefit when looking for the most adjustment possible, this can add to the process. Most performance alignment shops are used to working on advanced street cars, track cars and racecars, the work involved should be more less then what they normally see.

Alignment shops should adjust all arms as needed. It is part of the alignment to align and adjust any and all arms. Some basic shops may not need to make as many adjustments as you would find on a modified car. This is where the performance shops come into play. The arm will only need to be removed if adjusting for caster, adjusting camber is easy but the front tires would need to be removed. This will go for any camber/control arm on the market for the front.

I plan on taking my car to Precision Z here in SoCal.
Services We Provide

I don't think they'll have any issues with these.
JD370Z13 is offline   Reply With Quote