Thread: HT Talk
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 03:22 PM   #164 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodust View Post
Yours are beefier than the ones I got but you may want to add a sub to truly rock movies and piss off neighbors.
The RF-82 is being driven by an Emotiva LPA-1 7ch amp, and the HSU VTF-3 compliments the low end. I'm pleased the 8" drivers provide good enough mid-bass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaudiofanat View Post
Dig make sure to let them break in before cranking them to much... I think you will enjoy them more after they break in. Klipsch makes some good stuff.
Haha thanks for the tips. I'm pretty conservative with my speakers since I generally don't blast my music, so it'll take awhile to fully break them in.

This is part of the HTPC setup in which the X-FI prelude (with all LM4562 op amps, but I prefer OPA2107 or OPA627). I may switch the front channels to OPA627 op amps someday.

[sigh] enough toys... the Z hobby is already burning my wallet!