View Single Post
Old 01-14-2016, 03:13 PM   #29 (permalink)
RumbleFish
Premium Member

Drives: '10-Sport-M6
RumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=370z1;3387856Question for DatsunFTW or anyone who who's. Is the Alignment tech forced to remove the front end to I stall front camber arms? That could be an issue for me. I have the Stillen front bumper they refer to it as their "facia" anyway over time some of the clip which hold it on have been damaged and I know the tech won't know how certain things are gently being held together and I could risk them breaking it completely and I don't want to be out a front Stillen bumper as that would run a lot after paint and labor. Hmmmm, I love our custom cars but at some point I am gonna get tired of all the little hidden gotcha's you know?.[/QUOTE]

Looking at the install instructions here https://www.z1motorsports.com/upload...trolArmSet.pdf

No, you do not need to remove the front facia to install the Z1 FUCA's