View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 03:34 PM   #22 (permalink)
DatsunFTW
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370z A54 M6
DatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond repute

I have Z1's Track Front Control Arms for a little over a month now. I don't know how they are different from the Street but it might be an adjustability thing. The build and quality is very good.

When I went in for an allignment it was quite a headache but it still went okay. Had to call Jon at Z1 to give me and the allignment guy a little bit of help. To adjust camber we had to lift the front end up enough to get the joint off and extend/contract it. Caster can only be adjusted by removing the control arm and manually adjusting it. Luckily enough I actually somehow got the caster at my desired spot of 8.0 degrees. The camber was a bit fiddly but still got it to -3.0.

But the overall nice thing about them is that from there camber and caster are pretty much set until you adjust it down the road. I can rip them all I want on the track yet it will stay at exactly my specifications.

20151208_144742_Richtone(HDR) by datsunpride, on Flickr

20151208_165138 by datsunpride, on Flickr

20151208_173008 by datsunpride, on Flickr

I have one track day on them already and I have no issues and they are solid. I have another one coming up on the 23rd and I could update everyone accordingly

Last edited by DatsunFTW; 01-12-2016 at 03:39 PM.
DatsunFTW is offline   Reply With Quote