View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 04:46 PM   #5230 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneZ View Post
What the Hades, I go to get in the Z this morning only to find the unlock buttons to be frozen solid. Then I have to lightly pry the doors open. The windows are frozen abd won't roll down, so I feel like the glass is going to hit the roof pillar. Then I go to get gas and have to lightly pry open the gas door. Lastly, the strap that holds the gas cap is frozen and wouldn't let me spin the cap off.

This is Georgia. It's not that wintery here. Is this going to be a constant issue with the Z? None of the other cars do this.

Btw, morning y'all!
fueled my dd and it was doing the same thing and reminded me of this post.. lol but it was -5F this am, when i got fuel it was about 15F.