View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 04:39 PM   #5226 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
That's why I was still using an iPhone 4S until last week. I don't ask much of my phone; I just want it to work. I just got tired of the hardware of the 4S not being able to keep up with an OS and apps that are 5 generations newer.

I ask a lot more of my computers. So it's nice to be able to customize them to my needs. I have 10+ year old Windows XP machines that are still optimal for running certain software and other basic functions. And I can build a computer that is far superior (not only faster but higher quality components) compared to a pre-built machine for the same price.

Macs are great for some
when im doing my music stuff, while using macs i can concentrate on music and sounds and sequences i am programming.

with a windows based machine, im fiddling around with the system more than concentrating on the music. i hate dat! i dont care about the machine, i just want the content, i just need it to work before i forget wat i had in my mind.