View Single Post
Old 01-05-2016, 09:48 AM   #43 (permalink)
Nixin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Goodbye Z!
Nixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370z1 View Post

Hey Everyone,
I thought I already posted this somewhere else in the forum many years ago but figured I would ad it here as it seems appropriate. About 3 years ago I removed my 370Z Instrument Cluster and then took off both the Tachometer and Speedometer overlay plastic pieces and mailed them to "www.whitegauges.net" and since they had No 370Z templates in their inventory they sent me back my color of choice for free. I ended up doing white then red and even though I liked the colored background it was extremely hard to apply the stickers so perfectly so I could avoid ghosting or double blurring of the numbers BUT this is probably because I have extra bright BLUE l.e.d's in my cluster so it may not be a problem for folks using factory oem lighting. If you do decide to go with this mod I suggest having whitegauges apply the stickers to your gauges because it only takes a couple times of sticking them down checking them then pulling them off again before they either get bent or fouled up some way. Anyway, just thought some of you may be interested. Hope it works out and if you have any questions feel free to pm me.

PS: This picture is not of my cluster, I pulled it off of their web
Please attach image(s) and send us a link. Thx.
Nixin is offline   Reply With Quote