View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 10:39 AM   #39 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector71 View Post
The only decisions I have left are based on recommendations by other members to go ahead and replace the master cylinder as well (is that necessary?) and many have recommended changing to a different clutch as well. Is that necessary? No, I don't race or drive the car hard. I'm an older guy loving his sports car.
I would recommend a new master cylinder when you replace the slave. If you are getting an aftermarket CSC, this may not be entirely necessary. I would go ahead and do it because the masters are prone to failure as well. My CSC had not yet failed when I replaced it with aftermarket at 50K miles, but at 70K miles I'm on my 4th master cylinder

No need to change the clutch unless you're unhappy with the stock one

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |

Last edited by JARblue; 01-04-2016 at 10:43 AM.
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote