View Single Post
Old 01-01-2016, 12:59 PM   #37 (permalink)
Dragon_Ball_Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo& Sport/Touring
Dragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
What I was getting at. What things that can make the pedal feel different. Different pads, miles on pads, rotor material, brake lines, brake fluid, ABS, air in the system, different shoes, going from a soft tennis shoe to a stiff work boot, or anything in between.

How many things did you change, mess with when you did the change over? All of this is food for thought. Teaching you how to use your noddle.
I didn't think about that. I put stainless steel lines on it, r1 concepts drilled and slotted rotors, stoptech pads, and flushed with Valvoline fluid. That's a lot more than a stock sport z came with so that could explain the pedal feel difference.