View Single Post
Old 12-29-2015, 12:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
sunkist350z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 370z sport 6-sp
sunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC-Nismo View Post
Most on here go with Leather Seats.com or Clazzio, which are both relatively cheaper in price, can't recall anyone using Katzkins although there very well know and reputable.
From my experience with clazzio I would not recommended. Yes, they are cheap and you get what you pay for. Had them on my 07hr custom orange stitching but all they are synthetic leather and alcantara covers that go on top your existing cloth seats. After time they slip and slide and feel smushy. Had them for a year quickly got rid of them and got sparco cloth seats.
sunkist350z is offline   Reply With Quote