View Single Post
Old 12-26-2015, 06:21 PM   #18 (permalink)
cv129
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nismo, 16 Nismo
cv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by centex View Post
I need to change my sig .. I have a 2010 370z m6 - sorry for the confusion. I have been thinking about it alot and I think just a stock set of nismo springs and shocks would be a good compromise.. that way I wont have to get any of the camber hardware and I satisfy the height requirement ...again thank you for your help ...
I just meant that you came from a higher priced car than the Z, but asking about the cheapest coilovers. Just the sharp contrast that I found interesting.

Stock Nismo springs won't give you much of a drop over stock sports, if any at all. FYI.

Saw your other thread, you look lowered. I think OEM Nismo springs will raise your car up a bit. Your front tires look to have extremely low aspect ratio (aka really thin), anid you will end up with a bigger wheel gap if I'm right.

Too bad, if you are on Dallas I can let you borrow my stock nismo assembly and you can just test it out quickly. Good luck!

Edit: I was referring to 09-14 bus I springs. Don't know about 15+

Last edited by cv129; 12-26-2015 at 06:28 PM.
cv129 is offline   Reply With Quote