View Single Post
Old 12-22-2015, 08:39 AM   #13 (permalink)
street2soul
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 13 Nismo
street2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by street2soul View Post
it would be a lie if i said i never spilled fluid(in the brake reservoir compartment.but not recently.
i actually found what seems to be RBF600 underneath the steering rack area which is furthur down than where i spilled. it's been constantly dripping and the underside is drenched with goldish fluid. (mind you that i've been mysteriously wondering why the brake reservoir level has been decreasing slowly..) from the smell i'm certain its the brake fluid.

is the thinner line the brake line? that's where it seems to leak

last pic is to give you a reference where the leak is:
its somewhere ~around between the steering rack and chassis bracing

reviving this.. just so people don't get confused.
this is the power steering line leak. I traced the line all the way back to the power steering reservoir. seal must be leaking..
street2soul is offline   Reply With Quote