View Single Post
Old 12-20-2015, 10:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

When using 2 people. I have the person inside pump the pedal 3 times and hold down. Don't need a whole lot of pressure. Then I crack the bleeder open. I make sure that they push the pedal all the way down and hold it there. Then I close the bleeder and then repeat until the air is out of the line. Then move on to the next position.

Check your fluid often.

I also put a piece of clear tubing over the bleeder so that I can see the fluid coming out and direct it to a catch bottle.

On high mileage cars. I put a 2x4 under the pedal. You don't want to push the pedal all the way down. The reason is that the master cylinder bore is worn, and pushing the pedal all the way will rip the the o-rings on the piston in the bore.

You will have to find your leak. Did you spill any fluid when you was adding fluid?

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote