View Single Post
Old 12-20-2015, 09:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
street2soul
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 13 Nismo
street2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Doesn't matter what order you go in. Long as you DON'T let the reservoir go dry! For sport brakes. I go RR inner, RR outer. LR inner, LR outer. RF inner, RF outer. LF inner, LF outer.
thanks. one question though, when you have another person pump the brakes and then squeeze(for you to open the bleeder valve), are they supposed to pump the brake as hard as they can if the brakes are rock hard at engine off? it feels like i'm going to burst the lines due to so much pressure being applied. interestingly, my brake line is started to leak. not on the caliper side, but the lines running right above the steering rack(which is extremely hard to locate because it's hidden and covered by the chassis bracing, etc)
street2soul is offline   Reply With Quote