View Single Post
Old 12-20-2015, 06:00 PM   #17 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Nope, everything is fine and I think it's part of what you get when you have new software, there are small things that are annoying and sometimes scacy. So far critical things have been addressed. I am totally confident in the system and my tune. It always helps when there are others with similar concerns as you walk through the fire together. This has been a journey for me since buying the car 3.5 year ago and it seems with every mod there is always some little thing that one has to accept like noise with SPL parts or hiss and rattling with race pipes. It's all part of the modding game.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote