View Single Post
Old 12-20-2015, 03:10 PM   #15 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by osbornsm View Post
I have 3 maps and a valet. Occurs on the least aggressive Map... More so on the others.

Running 93 octane since birth. Not even 91 lol
Mine happens on all maps of mine as well and even when I'm running straight e85 so I don't think it is a fuel type issue. What I think is happening is that when there is load on the engine, the change in AFRs and fuel pressure looks like knocking to the ecuteck programming and you get the flashing light. I'm no expert and I may be overly simplifying it, but that is how it was explained to me.
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote