View Single Post
Old 12-16-2015, 07:41 AM   #15 (permalink)
Inspector71
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2015 Pearl White Z
Inspector71 is on a distinguished road
Default Rusty

We must have been born under the same star. When I lived in California I was driving Rx7s but still liked Mopars so I got a few. I had a 69 Sport Satellite, B5 blue, 383 I gave to a "friend" who owned a garage. What I didn't know was he had gotten into cocaine and then selling it. I had no idea. He was supposed to find and build a 360 for my 68 Barracuda in return for the Satellite. I came to his garage when no one answered the phone. I got there just ahead of the FBI who said he was wanted and had run to Nevada. I had time to reclaim the engine and transmission from my Satellite. He had given the car to a friend who wanted to build a Road Runner. I got my Barracuda too and then the FBI locked the place down. Thanks Al.

I left my 65 Dodge Dart with my youngest brother David in California when I moved to Mudzouri. I was going to pick it up later as it was a 2 door with a 273 V8. He sold it. Thanks David.

I have more, mostly ones I sold or let get away and I have kicked myself ever since. People always ask me why I have 5 old Mopars because I am taking so long to get to them (Divorce, child custody, loss of house a number of years ago) and I had to deal with Missouri family unservices which is a whole story in itself. But, I keep hoping some day life will even out and I can get to them and finish them...before I die.
Inspector71 is offline   Reply With Quote